Friday, October 15, 2010

A Little About Me...

Hi!
My name is Neal and I am a first year culinary student at Niagara College. I've been interested in cooking since I was 8 years old and wanted to be a chef ever since.
On this blog you will find my adventures as I make my way through school and my career. Mostly this will include recipes and techniques I learn daily, with pictures of the food I make, whether it be in class, at work, or at home experimenting. A lot of the pictures I use on here will also be used on canadianjuniorchefs.ca, a website which I run on behalf of the CCFCC (please go to www.ccfcc.ca for more info). I am always looking for new recipes or ideas to try, so don't be afraid to email me, your idea might just end up on both websites (with credit given of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment